A rental agreement may not qualify for any of the following reasons:
- Unable to verify: Past or present rental history, stable income or employment, or identification.
- Negative information regarding: Past or present rental history, previous eviction, payment performance, credit references, or criminal convictions if the crime indicates the applicant may:
- Pose a threat to the health or safety of others.
- Cause physical damage to the property.
- Involves the manufacture, distribution or possession of illegal drug substances.
- Misrepresentation: Any false information provided by the applicant.
- Incomplete form: Failure to complete the rental agreement in full.